Create in Pink Design Team

Free background from VintageMadeForYou
DESIGN TEAM GUIDELINES

Creations in Pink is an Anything Goes Challenge with sponsors.
Please make sure there is lots of Pink on your card.
All sponsor images must be used, and please make sure that there is lots of Pink.
Cards must be in the side-bar 2 days before the start of the new challenge, so I have time to write the post.
Whoever it is picking the Top 3 please have them on the Design Team Blog also 2 days before new challenge.
Please check the dates and entries when making comments. only 3 entries allowed.

Wednesday, 17 October 2018

Good Morning Ladies,

I have been thinking long and  hard about what happened. I hope you will understand, I am going to have to ask everyone to use the sponsor images in future. I know some of you have already made cards for future challenges. I have already lost NanaConnie because of this situation. Marlene

4 comments:

  1. Marlene, I completely understand. However, I do very little coloring with digis, so I will have to step down. I hope you understand. You are awesome to work with. Wish it could have lasted longer. If you ever decide to open an anything goes challenge blog just for fun with no sponsors, I'd be honored to be a part of it. Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a problem, Marlene. This is a great learning experience for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marlene, I completely understand and I really do not mind to use sponsor images in future, as I LOVE coloring.
    Grabbing this situation to inform you that when I complete my 6 months term I will step down from this wonderful team, because my university obligations during the current academic year are very stressful. So, I am obliged to step down after challenge 7 is complete (I will send you my creation for 15th February and after that I will leave). I really enjoy to be in this great DT and the truth is that I do not want to go, but I really do not have any other choice. I have to study hard during this year and hopefully I will JOIN YOU AGAIN next year, when (hopefully) my university obligations will have been fulfilled.
    Hugs, my dear lady and my lovely teamies. Mia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be happy to use the sponsor images. I think it's a good way to support the artists who give us freebie images to use. :-D

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not take any anonymous comments.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.