Create in Pink Design Team

Free background from VintageMadeForYou
DESIGN TEAM GUIDELINES

Creations in Pink is an Anything Goes Challenge with sponsors.
Please make sure there is lots of Pink on your card.
All sponsor images must be used, and please make sure that there is lots of Pink.
Cards must be in the side-bar 2 days before the start of the new challenge, so I have time to write the post.
Whoever it is picking the Top 3 please have them on the Design Team Blog also 2 days before new challenge.
Please check the dates and entries when making comments. only 3 entries allowed.

Monday, 15 October 2018

Good Evening Ladies,

Digi Doodles will not be honouring their sponsorship for this and other challenges. I have emailed them back to say that I had ordered the images for this challenge, they say they didn't receive it. Also as everyone didn't use the images that I bought for use of, they say that I  breached copyright and shouldn't have put them out. Marlene

8 comments:

  1. I am deeply sorry for this mess, Marlene.
    What do you want us (the members of the DT) to do?
    Shall I "put down" my post?
    Shall I delete the linking to this challenge and leave my post?
    Or what?
    Please let us know. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry just leave things as they are. Don't delete your beautiful card. I will sort something out. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your prompt reply, Marlene. I wish that this mess will never happen again. Kisses, my dear lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. Don't worry about anything. Some sponsors have away too many rules and aren't worth dealing with. Not saying that's Digi Doodles or not, just saying good to find out who you want to work with. You are doing them a favor by advertising for them. They don't make all the rules. It's your blog. You make the rules for your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about this! We'll do whatever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see that now there are DT's cards on the challenge blog. Is everything OK with the sponsor now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see my comment has been removed. Sorry if I said something inappropriate.

      Delete

This blog does not take any anonymous comments.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.