Create in Pink Design Team

Free background from VintageMadeForYou
DESIGN TEAM GUIDELINES

Creations in Pink is an Anything Goes Challenge with sponsors.
Please make sure there is lots of Pink on your card.
All sponsor images must be used, and please make sure that there is lots of Pink.
Cards must be in the side-bar 2 days before the start of the new challenge, so I have time to write the post.
Whoever it is picking the Top 3 please have them on the Design Team Blog also 2 days before new challenge.
Please check the dates and entries when making comments. only 3 entries allowed.

Wednesday, 3 October 2018

I need to Skip October 15th Challenge

Marlene,
I don't know how to reach you other than to post something here on the DT blog.

Two of us left comments asking about images from the sponsor for the October 15th challenge but have had no response.

Unfortunately, I will have to miss doing a card for that October 15 challenge.  I tend to work ahead, usually by about a month and this time in particular I have other commitments which will keep me from being able to do anything craft-wise for the next three weeks.  I have worked ahead on all my work for other DTs so that I can get them pre-scheduled to post on time.  But I have no time left to get anything done for Creations in Pink since we still don't have images.

I'm so sorry.  NanaConnie

1 comment:

This blog does not take any anonymous comments.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.