Create in Pink Design Team

Free background from VintageMadeForYou
DESIGN TEAM GUIDELINES

Creations in Pink is an Anything Goes Challenge with sponsors.
Please make sure there is lots of Pink on your card.
All sponsor images must be used, and please make sure that there is lots of Pink.
Cards must be in the side-bar 2 days before the start of the new challenge, so I have time to write the post.
Whoever it is picking the Top 3 please have them on the Design Team Blog also 2 days before new challenge.
Please check the dates and entries when making comments. only 3 entries allowed.

Sunday, 10 February 2019

Hi there

Hi ladies,

My name is Diana from the Netherlands and I am new here. Looking forward to work with all of you. I've posted my first DT creations already on #7 - 15 Feb. I hope that is ok.

I just got one question:  on what time will the challenges be online?

Have a great weekend!
xx
Diana

5 comments:

  1. HI Diana, I'm new too - I see you managed to get your picture on the posting - I can only look at the page, it won't let me add mine...lovely project.
    Scarlett xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      Yes below the post next to the date, you see a pencil. Click on the pencil and it will open the blogpost for you. When you do not see a pencil. Than you have to ask Marlene to check if the privacy settings are set ok for you.

      xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you - that it is - I don't have a pencil showing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana and
    Hi Scarlett,
    Welcome to the team. I am sure you will love it.

    Diana, you program your post at ώρα 9 am GMT (greek time 11 am). Hope it helps.

    Hugs from Greece, Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thanks, OK Greece is one hour later than here :D

      Delete

This blog does not take any anonymous comments.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.