Create in Pink Design Team

Free background from VintageMadeForYou
DESIGN TEAM GUIDELINES

Creations in Pink is an Anything Goes Challenge with sponsors.
Please make sure there is lots of Pink on your card.
All sponsor images must be used, and please make sure that there is lots of Pink.
Cards must be in the side-bar 2 days before the start of the new challenge, so I have time to write the post.
Whoever it is picking the Top 3 please have them on the Design Team Blog also 2 days before new challenge.
Please check the dates and entries when making comments. only 3 entries allowed.

Wednesday, 6 March 2019

Recheck your commenting numbers .....

LOL, I have been happily commenting on "9" posts to discover tonight that I'm now commenting on "O".... so I've just gone and added my comments to all of those too.
I'd hate for some of them to not get any comments at all.

7 comments:

  1. Ah well than you are a really good DT member hahaha.

    That's correct, Because someone had changed the numbers without asking Marlene and Marlene changed it back on alphabetically (correct English) order. Because the names where not anymore alphabetically order.

    hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean: ( correct English??? )

      Delete
  2. LOL, that's ok - I noticed it last night so thought I'd mention it incase others didn't know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is going to be appriciated! Thank you for that.

      Also that ppl don't change things accept for the owner in this case Marlene.

      Delete
    2. Yes that would be great as it confuses the rest of us! Or at least me.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Scarlett, sorry I am just getting back to I haven't been feeling well. So don't worry about the commenting and as Doe het lekker zelf said it is very much appreciated. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better Marlene, all is good.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not take any anonymous comments.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.