Good Afternoon Ladies,
I am taking holidays from the 1st August - 15th August, we are going to Durham to see my Sister as I haven't seen her since October, really looking forward to seeing her and our New Grand Nephew.
If someone could add the posts to the Challenge blog I will have it all written it would be just a case of adding the Design Team cards to enter and chose the Winner with Random org.
Thank you
Marlene
I am taking holidays from the 1st August - 15th August, we are going to Durham to see my Sister as I haven't seen her since October, really looking forward to seeing her and our New Grand Nephew.
If someone could add the posts to the Challenge blog I will have it all written it would be just a case of adding the Design Team cards to enter and chose the Winner with Random org.
Thank you
Marlene
I could do it, I just don't know if I can do it. My English is not perfect.
ReplyDeleteI will have the posts written, all you would have to do is add the dt cards onto the challenge blog. Thank you for volunteering to do this. Marlene
ReplyDeleteI think I can do it :-)
ReplyDeleteMarlene, I don't see a post I have to add photos to?
ReplyDeleteMarlene, I can access but can't edit the post.
ReplyDelete