Marlene,
Is there a list of sponsor names associated with the particular challenges? Or can you add the sponsor name to the post where you have put the images?
I'm good on the August challenge. I recognize those images as being from Fabrika Fantasy (because I already have all three of them) but I'm sure there will be sponsors who are new to me or whose images I don't recognize. I'm sure you'd like us to refer to the sponsors by name in our own blog posts.
Thanks. :-D
NC
Is there a list of sponsor names associated with the particular challenges? Or can you add the sponsor name to the post where you have put the images?
I'm good on the August challenge. I recognize those images as being from Fabrika Fantasy (because I already have all three of them) but I'm sure there will be sponsors who are new to me or whose images I don't recognize. I'm sure you'd like us to refer to the sponsors by name in our own blog posts.
Thanks. :-D
NC
No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog does not take any anonymous comments.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.