Create in Pink Design Team
DESIGN TEAM GUIDELINES
Please make sure there is lots of Pink on your card.
All sponsor images must be used, and please make sure that there is lots of Pink.
Cards must be in the side-bar 2 days before the start of the new challenge, so I have time to write the post.
Whoever it is picking the Top 3 please have them on the Design Team Blog also 2 days before new challenge.
Please check the dates and entries when making comments. only 3 entries allowed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hi Marlene, it is sad to say that I am stepping down from the team. I can't forget this lovely team, as it is my first Design team in ...
-
Good Evening Ladies, Digi Doodles will not be honouring their sponsorship for this and other challenges. I have emailed them back to say t...
so what's your plan for January 15th then??
ReplyDeleteSo can we just do whatever we want and post the challenge as a JFF, no sponsor for that month? I've been on other teams where sponsors back out or close their doors or something happens where there is no sponsor (sometimes at the last minute) and those teams have just let the DT do whatever they choose and it's posted as an Anything Goes, JFF challenge.
ReplyDelete