Create in Pink Design Team

Free background from VintageMadeForYou
DESIGN TEAM GUIDELINES

Creations in Pink is an Anything Goes Challenge with sponsors.
Please make sure there is lots of Pink on your card.
All sponsor images must be used, and please make sure that there is lots of Pink.
Cards must be in the side-bar 2 days before the start of the new challenge, so I have time to write the post.
Whoever it is picking the Top 3 please have them on the Design Team Blog also 2 days before new challenge.
Please check the dates and entries when making comments. only 3 entries allowed.

Thursday, 20 December 2018

Why didnt my card get posted in the Dec. 15th blog

Hi Marlene.. I just returned from my vac. I noticed that my card which I put on the Dec. 15th post page did not get added to the challenge.  Is there an issue with it?? 

My January 15th image is in the January 15th (6) post area.. I hope it gets added.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't add your card because it wasn't there for the 15th December. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been there in the Dec. page since Nov. 10th when I created the card. I know it was there as I made sure all was ok on all my blogs since I knew I was to be out of town. I don't know why you couldn't see it. I even have my January card done and in the Jan. post folder.. Can you see it? Can you add my Dec. card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. going back and looking. I am adding my cards to the "pages" under the month such as #5 15th Dec. where it says add cards here... I went looking on the Post side and thought that was just for messages back and forth like this. But scrolling down I see there is another area same as above. I didn't add there because like I said I thought it was for conversation posting not card posting. either way both cards are there now. Dec and Jan

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not take any anonymous comments.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.