Create in Pink Design Team
DESIGN TEAM GUIDELINES
Please make sure there is lots of Pink on your card.
All sponsor images must be used, and please make sure that there is lots of Pink.
Cards must be in the side-bar 2 days before the start of the new challenge, so I have time to write the post.
Whoever it is picking the Top 3 please have them on the Design Team Blog also 2 days before new challenge.
Please check the dates and entries when making comments. only 3 entries allowed.
Wednesday, 20 February 2019
Greetings
Greetings to you all. My name is Jeanette Wilde and I am an American expat living in Germany. I am very much a newbie as I have never been part of a design team - very much looking forward to this but will need some help, so just err on the side of telling me what to do ☺ I love crafting and my only issue is deciding what to do - cross stitch, jewelry, mini albums, cards, junk journals, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hi Marlene, it is sad to say that I am stepping down from the team. I can't forget this lovely team, as it is my first Design team in ...
-
Good Evening Ladies, Digi Doodles will not be honouring their sponsorship for this and other challenges. I have emailed them back to say t...
welcome Jeanette! You will see, it's so much fun being part of a design team!
ReplyDeleteWelcome! Jut ask, if you need some help.
ReplyDeleteI know the problem... so much fun things to do... so little time. just 24 hours in a day :D
Welcome to the team. I know you have to use the sponsors image for the challenge that is due each month. And make sure that there is a lot of pink. Hope that answered some of your questions.
ReplyDeleteHi Jeanette, Welcome to Creations in Pink, the guidelines are up above the posts, they are easy to follow. If you need any more help we are all here to help so please do not hesitate to get in touch. Marlene
ReplyDelete