Create in Pink Design Team

Free background from VintageMadeForYou
DESIGN TEAM GUIDELINES

Creations in Pink is an Anything Goes Challenge with sponsors.
Please make sure there is lots of Pink on your card.
All sponsor images must be used, and please make sure that there is lots of Pink.
Cards must be in the side-bar 2 days before the start of the new challenge, so I have time to write the post.
Whoever it is picking the Top 3 please have them on the Design Team Blog also 2 days before new challenge.
Please check the dates and entries when making comments. only 3 entries allowed.

Sunday, 10 February 2019

I'm also new from Brigitte

Hi peeps!!!
My name is Brigitte and I'm also from  Chambly, Québec in Canada (like Deanne I am also Canadian).

I love crafting, especially making card and adding lots of sparkles.

I was part of a few DTs a while ago, but I was so busy and had to quite. I recently retired and now have loads of time!!!


I hope it's ok with Marlene if I put this here:
If you want to get email notifications for comments or new message on this blog (the DT one), you can set it up in 
-parameters
-email
Then you add your email address to one or both of the options.

See you soon,
Brigitte

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I was wondering if we will get freebie sponsor image for the challenges? I don't have anything from most of them. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not take any anonymous comments.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.