Hi Marlene,
I was wondering who where the sponsors for November and December? I like to start ahead.
Thanks!
Brigitte
Create in Pink Design Team
DESIGN TEAM GUIDELINES
Please make sure there is lots of Pink on your card.
All sponsor images must be used, and please make sure that there is lots of Pink.
Cards must be in the side-bar 2 days before the start of the new challenge, so I have time to write the post.
Whoever it is picking the Top 3 please have them on the Design Team Blog also 2 days before new challenge.
Please check the dates and entries when making comments. only 3 entries allowed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hi Marlene, it is sad to say that I am stepping down from the team. I can't forget this lovely team, as it is my first Design team in ...
-
Good Evening Ladies, Digi Doodles will not be honouring their sponsorship for this and other challenges. I have emailed them back to say t...
I've been wondering the same.. That's one thing I don't like is there is very little communication here. I don't know if Marlene just doesn't come here but couple times a month or what. Would be nice to have more communication. Hope to find the answer soon. Thanks for asking. I asked about Nov. last week.
ReplyDeleteTotally agree! It's very frustrating not to get answers. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has other things on the go. I like to prepare my projects ahead of time.
DeleteBrigitte
I am also curious about the assignment.
ReplyDeleteI always like to work ahead so that I can give enough time and attention to my projects.
Sorry I haven't got back to you, I have not been well. I do check the blog for any posts every day, so please don't listen to want other people are writing. I do request images from sponsors in plenty time. Marlene
DeleteI've been on the team since it started and it's always the same. No communication and there have been times I almost didn't have time to make a card. I check this site at least 2 times a day but I don't think Marlene checks it but once. I can see why people are leaving.. It's frustrating. I wish she cared cause I feel she doesn't.
ReplyDeleteI do always check. I do care about the Design Team. I have been looking everyday to see if there is anything to reply to. I have not been well recently so I missed this post.
DeleteThere are worse challenge blogs than this one/