Create in Pink Design Team

Free background from VintageMadeForYou
DESIGN TEAM GUIDELINES

Creations in Pink is an Anything Goes Challenge with sponsors.
Please make sure there is lots of Pink on your card.
All sponsor images must be used, and please make sure that there is lots of Pink.
Cards must be in the side-bar 2 days before the start of the new challenge, so I have time to write the post.
Whoever it is picking the Top 3 please have them on the Design Team Blog also 2 days before new challenge.
Please check the dates and entries when making comments. only 3 entries allowed.

Wednesday, 8 April 2020

Good Evening Ladies

Hope you are all well and keeping safe. I think we are so lucky that we can make cards to free us from boredom.

The images from All Dressed Up, for the May Challenge are in the side-bar.

Marlene

3 comments:

  1. Thamk you. I'm fine, take care of yourself. Creating cards is beneficial in this difficult time. Hugs Danka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marlene, I'm fine.
    Take care of yourself.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the ADU images. We are fine. I am glad we are retired so staying home is the norm. I pray that we all get through this and so glad that I have the release of anxiety when I craft. Take care, be safe. God Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not take any anonymous comments.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.