Create in Pink Design Team

Free background from VintageMadeForYou
DESIGN TEAM GUIDELINES

Creations in Pink is an Anything Goes Challenge with sponsors.
Please make sure there is lots of Pink on your card.
All sponsor images must be used, and please make sure that there is lots of Pink.
Cards must be in the side-bar 2 days before the start of the new challenge, so I have time to write the post.
Whoever it is picking the Top 3 please have them on the Design Team Blog also 2 days before new challenge.
Please check the dates and entries when making comments. only 3 entries allowed.

Tuesday, 23 June 2020

Good Evening Ladies,

Hope you are all well and staying safe.

The image from The Paper Shelter is in the Side-Bar

I will be taking some holiday from the 16th July, not sure if we will be going away anywhere as we have to wait to see what the relaxing of the lockdown. We won't be going abroad, we should have
been going on a Cruise to the Balkan States and to Saint Petersburg, this has now been cancelled.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, the photo is beautiful. I hope you will continue to travel around the pandemic. It's worth the wait. St. Petersburg is amazing, I was and I fell in love.
    Hugs Danka

    ReplyDelete
  2. With us the holiday has also been canceled, I would go on holiday July 20. Now we go out for days in our own country.
    Just a quick question, challenge August is free to make what we want?
    I wish everyone a nice holiday and stay safe and healthy.

    Hugs Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not take any anonymous comments.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.