Hi Ladies,
For the January Challenge PLEASE can you use a Dis Digi Designs Image if you haven't got one then Diane has freebies that you can use also if not using Diane's image use a Star Stampz image, they are on order.
I do not anything else happen after loosing Digi Doodle Stamps as a Sponsor. Marlene
Create in Pink Design Team
DESIGN TEAM GUIDELINES
Please make sure there is lots of Pink on your card.
All sponsor images must be used, and please make sure that there is lots of Pink.
Cards must be in the side-bar 2 days before the start of the new challenge, so I have time to write the post.
Whoever it is picking the Top 3 please have them on the Design Team Blog also 2 days before new challenge.
Please check the dates and entries when making comments. only 3 entries allowed.
Friday, 21 December 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hi Marlene, it is sad to say that I am stepping down from the team. I can't forget this lovely team, as it is my first Design team in ...
-
Good Evening Ladies, Digi Doodles will not be honouring their sponsorship for this and other challenges. I have emailed them back to say t...
Marlene, You just said for "January" to use Di's Digi Designs. Did you mean for the "February" challenge? You had already told us we could use anything from any company for the January challenge. I'm confused.
ReplyDeletesorry I meant February. I has a hard day yesterday. Marlene
ReplyDeleteOK Marlene. For February 15 (this will be -unfortunately- my last challenge as a DT of your lovely team, due to my stressful university obligations this year) I will use a Star Stampz image of my own.
ReplyDeleteJust one more thing: I do not see the challenge 6 of January neither the challenge 7 of February on the Labels.
Kisses and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and to all my teamies, Mia