DESIGN TEAM GUIDELINES
Creations in Pink is an Anything Goes Challenge with sponsors.
Please make sure there is lots of Pink on your card.
All sponsor images must be used, and please make sure that there is lots of Pink.
Cards must be in the side-bar 2 days before the start of the new challenge, so I have time to write the post.
Whoever it is picking the Top 3 please have them on the Design Team Blog also 2 days before new challenge.
Please check the dates and entries when making comments. only 3 entries allowed.
Confused. I've placed my card on this thread twice and Mia had hers there too. Now both are gone.. I am so confused why this keeps happening. Any feed back I appreciate it. I don't want my card left out again because of a disappearing act on this post.
ReplyDeleteBillie, for some reason there are 2 posts labeled 15th January. Your card and all the others are in the one titled "#6 15th January." Click on it from the sidebar and you'll see your cards.
DeleteThanks it's so confusing when it says it in two places. Dec. was all messed up cause I had it where it said but my card wasn't added. It should only be on one place not two different places. Thanks for info.
ReplyDeleteI agree about it being confusing, Billie, but I've learned to always click on the one in the sidebar. Those are the pages/posts Marlene created way back last summer and they are always there. :-D
Delete