Marlene,
Since I've been here 6 months, and since you are in the process of doing a DT call and need to know how many spaces to fill, I thought it would be best to give my notice now. This month (January) will be my last month with the team. It's been fun and I wish you continuing success with the challenge. :-D Hugs. NanaConnie
Since I've been here 6 months, and since you are in the process of doing a DT call and need to know how many spaces to fill, I thought it would be best to give my notice now. This month (January) will be my last month with the team. It's been fun and I wish you continuing success with the challenge. :-D Hugs. NanaConnie
Sorry Nana to see you go.. I know I will see you around..
ReplyDeleteSorry to see you leave us. Marlene
ReplyDeleteHi Nana, Marlene and teamies,
ReplyDeleteI will post my card of February 15, I will make all my comments for the challenge and then I step down too.
It was lovely to be on this DT.
Hugs, teamies, and hope to join you again soon (but now I have to go to the the very stressful university obligations during this academic year).
Mia