Create in Pink Design Team

Free background from VintageMadeForYou
DESIGN TEAM GUIDELINES

Creations in Pink is an Anything Goes Challenge with sponsors.
Please make sure there is lots of Pink on your card.
All sponsor images must be used, and please make sure that there is lots of Pink.
Cards must be in the side-bar 2 days before the start of the new challenge, so I have time to write the post.
Whoever it is picking the Top 3 please have them on the Design Team Blog also 2 days before new challenge.
Please check the dates and entries when making comments. only 3 entries allowed.

Sunday, 10 February 2019

Newbie question ...

Hi ladies,

Happy to be joining all you lovely ladies on the team.
I did post this on the #7 February thread but thought I might get a quick answer here.
So I have created my card for Friday using a Star Stampz image called Candy Girl.
I am lost as to how I add it to the thread as that has been published?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Scarlett

7 comments:

  1. In the side-bar you will see the labels button, go to the 15th of February and you can add your card there. If you need any help please let me know hope this helps. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. ok, not sure what I am doing wrong, but I go to the right here, click on the #7 - 15th Feb label. That page comes up says to post pic here - but I have no idea how I can add it as no button to do so - I'll bet it is something simple!

      Delete
    3. ok thanks to Diana, I believe it's the privacy settings stopping me - I don't have the "pencil" emblem to allow me to edit? Hope that makes sense....is that something from your end or mine? Sorry, it seems like a small thing but creating lots of hassles for us.

      Delete
    4. Scarlett, you need to see the pencil.
      I am sure it will be fixed for you soon.
      Hugs, Mia

      Delete
  2. Scarlett, Marlene will have to change your status to "Admin" and then you'll see the little Edit pencil. Once you see that, you'll be able to add your photo. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome - thanks ladies, it was starting to do my head in a bit!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not take any anonymous comments.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.